The configuration of the router is very reliable and compatible. When the user can purchase the new router then you will receive the CD in the confections. A few users likewise lost that CD accidentally and in such circumstances, you can also configure the tplinkwifi.net routers without using the CD. Here we are distributing the means to produce the TP-Link router without using the CD:
- In the first step connect the router with the device.
- Power off the electricity of the TP-Link router.
- Then connect the router with the devices by using the Ethernet cable.
- Associate one end of the Ethernet link in the web port situated at the TP-Link router.
- Connect the power supply to the router interface.
- Interface another finish of the Ethernet link to the work area.
- After all the configuration process then connects the Tp-Link router without using the CD.net
Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve the Internet Speed Issue of the Tplinkwifi.net
The www.tplinkwifi.net is a reliable device that provides the best networking environment to the user. The user simply needs to access the login page of the tp-link router by using the default username and the password of the router. The following are the tips to resolve the slow internet speed issue of the Tp-link router:
- In the first step, you will need to establish a secure wired and wireless connection between the router and the computer device.
- Power on the router and the computer device to check the status of the connection.
- Go to the internet browser into the connected computer device then enter the web address of the tplinkwifi.net into the address bar of the router.
- Here you will need to enter the login details of the router.
- The login admin page of the tp-link router will be displayed on the screen.
- After a successful login to the admin page go and click on the Advanced System Settings.
- Click on the WAN setup option then select the MTU size tab by clicking on the MTU button 1500 and 1400. Keep this thing in mind the MTU value should be not less than 1400.
- Click on the reboot tab then save all the changes.
Compatible Steps to Control the LED in Tp-link AC3150 Gigabit Wi-fi Router
The tplinkwifi.net router will be controlled by using the web arrangement to access the night feature of the router. In the present scenario, the tp-link wifi router comes with the advanced technology features. with the help of Controlling the LED feature, the user will allow to enable or disable the night mode of the LED of the router. Moreover, this feature can enable or disable the blinking of the Tp-link AC3150 of the wifi router for Specific time.
Here are the steps to control the LED in Tp-link AC3150 Wi-fi Router
- Go to the internet browser into the connected computer device and then type the web address tplinkwifi.net into the address bar of the router.
- Go to the Advanced tab where you will need to select the system tools tab then click on the LED control tab available on the screen.
- Here In the LED control section go and tick on the Enable Night mode option to trigger the night mode into the router.
- Then you will need to specify the time duration of the night mode period to determine the status of the LED.
- Go to the settings option to save all the settings.
Reliable Ways to Secure the Tp-Link Router
- As a matter of first importance, you have to interface the physical devices with
- one another.
- Associate the wireless router to the modem using the Gigabit Ethernet cable.
- Presently connect the wireless router to the PC using another Ethernet cable.
- Ensure you turn on both the devices.
- Presently comes the router login step. This is a significant advance in the arrangement of your looked through inquiry tp-link router is open and need it to be secure.
- Go to the PC which is connected with the wireless system of your router.
- Open an Internet program and enter the default web address of your tplinkwifi.net Wireless router into the location field.
- Go and you will see the tp-link router login page on your screen requesting a router username and password.