The tplinkwifi.net AC1350 Wireless dual-Band router has an impressive configuration including the five antennas which are arranged with the maximum coverage area and the transmission area. It will increase the range of the home network. The http://tplinkwifi.net is reliable and the simple access by the web address. In this blog, we will discuss some of the easy and the basic steps to access the login setup page of the router.
Optimal Position of TP-Link AC1350 Wireless Dual-Band Router
- Always place the router in that place in which the router will not expose the moisture or the excessive heat.
- Choose the appropriate location to place the router in which the signal strength is strong.
- You can connect the wireless device and also connect the power supply with the tplinkwifi.net router.
- Always place the router in a ventilated place.
- Make sure that place the router away from the electrical devices, microwave, Bluetooth.
- Try to place the router on the shelf and the shelf.
TP-Link AC1350 Wireless Dual-Band Router Installation
- In the foremost case, you will need to turn off the router modem.
- Plug off the TP-Link router.
- Now, you will need to take the Ethernet cable then attach the existing modem with the Internet port of the router.
- Here you will need to check the status of the LED placed into the http://tplinkwifi.net
Before you start the tplinkwifi.net login arrangement, you have to play out the login procedure. For this, you need to interface the TP-Link router to your PC. There are two different ways to interface with the router system:
- Wired Connection(By Using Ethernet cable)
- Wireless Connection
- In the first step, you will need to use the Ethernet cable then attach it from the PC to the LAN of the TP-Link router.
- Plug-In and turn off the wireless on the connected device.
- Now launch the Internet browser into the connected computer device then enter the default login web address tplinkwifi.net into the address bar of the browser. Then hit the Enter button.
- The admin login screen will appear on the screen here you will need to enter the username and password.
- Click on the Login tab.
Tplinkwifi.net Not Working Error
- Ensure your web is working appropriately.
- Check the wired associations between the PC and your TP-Link router.
- Ensure you have entered the right web address http://tplinkwifi.net.
- Use another program or PC to peruse to the net.
- Ensure every one of the LEDs is on and working fine.
- Your system connector may be flawed. Attempt to change the connector.
- If the above advances is not working, reset your TP-Link device to the production line defaults.
How to change a TP-Link Wireless Password?
- Firstly User needs to connect the router to the internet browser and access the tplinkwifi.net login page. If you are not able to access the router with the web address you can also browse the page with IP address.
- The login tab appears on the screen where you can enter the Username and Password to access the tplinkwifi.net.
- Then click on the Wireless Security option appear on the left side of the page.
- See the bottom of the page then scroll down the window and check the Security type.
- In the password field type the new password here.
- After typing the Password save the system settings and click OK.
- The column of the options box will appear on the screen here click the System Tool option.
- Click on the Reboot button from the system tool option.
- Lastly, Click to the Ok button it will reboot the router and now you can access your http://tplinkwifi.net with the new password.