The tplinkwifi.net Archer C5400 is a Tri-band MU-MIMO gigabit router. It has advanced nitro QAM (Quadrature adequacy balance) and four-stream innovations, that increase the Wi-Fi speed on all groups.
The Archer C5400 Tri-band Wi-Fi conveys three particular wireless groups and has various fixed connections. MU-MIMO enables the router to accomplish 4x productivity by speaking with up to four devices on the double.
It has a more regular and better performance. Archer C5400 has an ultra-quick 1.4GHz double center CPU and 33 coprocessors, which gives the quick response. The eight outer antennas, that increment the Wi-Fi inclusion.
How to Setup TP-Link Archer C5400 Router?
TP-Link router login arrangement is a speedy procedure and doesn’t take over 10 minutes. Typetplinkwifi.net arrangement interface that helps you to set up the router naturally. TP-Link web interface gives you a chance to introduce your router with no problem.
The followings are the steps to set up the Archer C5400 Router:
- You will need to open the favored an internet browser and go to the tplinkwifi.net setup page.
- In the subsequent stage, you will see the windows security that requests for the username and the password.
- Fill in the login values, use the default username for the TP-Link and the password is likewise admin.
- Login points are case sensitive so please fill the username and the password properly.
- If your web deals with PPPoE connection, enter the username and the password that is given by your ISP.
- Enter the Network name (SSID) and system password for the TP-Link Archer router.
- For an ideal situation, if you type a different system name in the 5GHz system.
- Press the Finish button to save the settings of the TP-Link Archer router.
- Connect all the devices with the Wi-Fi and go to the tplinkwifi.net login screen.
The Default IP Address of the TP-Link Archer C5400 Router
- The service provider sends a unique IP address for the router settings. The TP-Link Archer router sets as the default IP address, use for nearby systems administration.
- The device connects to the TP-Link router and access by using the default IP address. You can get to the TP-Link router login using an internet browser.
- Check the default IP address of the TP-Link router is 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
- You can get to the TP-link router login administrator page by composing this default IP address in the location bar and hit the enter button.
How to find the IP address of the TP-Link Archer C5400 Router?
- The location is now and then assigned as the default gateway of the TP-Link router.
- If your router is as of now set up and you need to realize the IP address of the TP-Link router.
- You should simply go to organize connections in your PC and right-click on the wireless connection option.
- Click on the status button and check the IPv4 default portal address.
Port Forwarding of the TP-Link Archer C5400
The Archer C5400 router has a firewall designed to keep out unapproved access to a private system. It blocks unwanted connections while giving you secure information on your devices.
- First of all, you need to set up a static IP address in the device that you are sending a port. It will guarantee that your port will stay open even after your device restarts after to set up the static IP address on your devices. You need to sign in to your router with the www.tplinkwifi.net web address.
- In stage 2 you need to sign in to the TP-Link Archer C5400 router, simply open your web program to get to routers web interface using tplinkwifi.net, after that if you see the login screen, at that point, but the username as administrator and password is additionally administrator for your Archer router which is the default for Archer C5400.
- Find the port sending area of the router, if you sign in to the TP-Link Archer router.
- Ports to advance for PlayStation 4(PS4)
- TCP ports: 80, 443, 465
- UDP ports: 3478, 3479
If you are searching for the ports for your device or application, kindly discover it on the web. If you face any issue at that point, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.