Tplinkwifi.net Archer C3150 is one of the most reliable routers that provides the best internet connectivity to the user. In the present scenario, it will provide the advanced features technology MU-MIMO gaming router. To configure the router you will need to login the router by using the official web address. In this blog, we will discuss some of the basic steps to set up and install the TP-Link Archer C3150 Router.
Position of the TP-Link Archer C3150 Router
- Make Sure always place the router where it will not be exposed with the moisture or excessive heat.
- Always place the router in the center location of the house and the workplace where you will receive the connectivity in equally to all the devices.
- Ensure that the cables and power are properly connected with the tplinkwifi.net router.
- Place the router on the shelf or the desktop.
TP-Link Router Installation (tplinkwifi.net)
- In the foremost case, you will need to connect the Ethernet cable with the router directly Instead of via DSL, Cable, and Satellite modem.
- Plug out the modem and then remove the battery for the backup process.
- Connect the modem with the tplinkwifi.net by using the Ethernet cable.
- Now you have to wait for some time until the router is restart.
- Here you will need to turn on the modem and router.
- Check the status of the LED placed into the router for the Active status.
TP-Link Router Connection
To the Wired hardware, connectivity you will need to connect the router with the internet port by using the Ethernet cable.
To connect the router by using the wireless network you will need to connect with the active wireless network (SSID) by entering the password to access the network.
Via WPS Button
To connect the devices with the router by using the WPS button you will need to open the devices that support the Android phones, tablet. To connect with the router by using the WPS button you will need to press the WPS button placed into your router.
TP-Link Archer C3150 Router Login Setup
- In the foremost case, you will just need to go to the Internet browser into the connected device.
- Type the Web address www.tplinkwifi.net into the location bar of the web program.
- If you refused to connect with the network then try to access the login page by using the IP address of the router.
- The Login Admin page of the router will be shown on the screen.
- Here you will need to enter the username and password (login credentials) to get the login page.
- Hit the Login Button.
Why tplinkwifi.net Not Working?
- Make sure you will connect the router properly.
- Try to access the router by using the default IP address of the TP-Link router.
- Check the Ethernet connection from both sides it should not be loosed.
- Power cycle the router and turn it on again then check the status of the LED placed into the router.
- Clear the cache and the browsing history before accessing the login page of the router.
- Make sure you will enter the correct login credentials.