Access the VPN server to the tplinkwifi.net AC3200 Wi-Fi Router to Setting up the public services with the large coverage area. The Virtual server is to allow the user to access the various capabilities to the home network. The VPN server is used in the MNC and the local workplaces to keep your data invisible through internet connectivity. The user will allow accessing the VPN server by using the web address of the TP-Link Login Setup.
Here are Steps to Setup VPN Server in TP-Link AC2300 Wi-Fi Routers:
- In the foremost case, you will need to set up the VPN server the user will just need to assign the static IP address to the computer device as 192.168.0.1.
- You will also access the router by using the web address www.tplinkwifi.net into the location bar of the browser.
- The TP-Link Router admin page will appear on the screen. Here you will need to enter the admin username and password as the default password.
- Go and Select the Advanced tab then click on the NAT forwarding tab then go and click on the Virtual server tab.
- Here you will need to select the Add tab option then select the Http tab to the External and the internal port IP address.
- Click on the Ok tab.
- If you are not sure which internet protocol and the Internet port to be used then its recommended to the user to access the Protocol from the default settings.
How Do I Connect the TP-Link Router to the Comcast Xfinity Modem using tplinkwifi.net?
The tplinkwifi.net Comcast Xfinity Modem once introduced in your home will enable you to approach a few Comcast Xfinity Modem administrations. These administrations spread from TV and stretch outright to the web and home security. Alongside that, you additionally have incredible help packets offered by Comcast Xfinity administrations enabling you to successfully deal with your information speed and connection
Here are the steps to Connet the TP-Link Router to the Comcast Xfinity Modem:
- In the foremost case, you will need to install the new TP-Link Router tplinkwifi.net. You can uninstall the old router completely before going to access the process.
- Connect the router with the modem by using the Ethernet cable.
- Now find the different Ethernet cable to connect with the computer device.
- Here you will need to turn on the Modem.
- Switch on the new modem.
- To connect with the network make sure that you have a strong connection with the router.
- Launch the Internet browser and type the web address tplinkwifi.net to access the login setup page of the router.
- Here you will need to save all the recent changes.
- In the last step, your Comcast is successfully connected.